So Coach, Who Are You Selling To?
That’s a question that many coaches fail to answer and in the end they become so broadly focused that they end up selling nothing.
I’ve made this mistake before and the results can be painful. You invest months building something only to find out that you didn’t target a specific niche and in the end nobody ends up making a purchase.
I keep mentioning this because it’s really important, so figure out who you are targeting. This is also extremely important for when you begin running ad campaigns on Facebook.
If you need some help defining your target audience try answering some of the following questions:
1. What are the demographics of your client’s?
2. What is your client’s fears, desires, and goals?
3. What does a typical day in the life of your client look like?
4. What is the client not currently getting?
5. What makes your client feel comfortable?
6. What brand affiliations do your client’s have?
The better you can nail this the more you will strike a chord with your prospective and active client base.